The SBDC offers confidential, one-on-one consulting to entrepreneurs at no cost. Our consulting services include, but are not limited to assistance with; business startups, obtaining loans and financing, financial statement analysis, technical assistance with marketing, social media and accounting, as well as general business planning and management.
Opportunities for business growth, government contracting, exporting, market expansion and new emerging technologies can be explored. Counseling services are available for both start-up and existing businesses in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing and service industries.
Our Business Advisors will help you with the following:
- Create A Business Plan
- Implement Proper Accounting Techniques
- Develop projections for a loan package including producing the following documents:
Proforma Income and Expense
Proforma Balance Sheet
Use of Funds
Revenue and Cost Assumptions
- Conduct financial analysis to assist in profitability
- Research Industry Trends & Data
- Cope with government regulation and taxes
- Design a marketing plan
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Restructure debt analysis
- General Counseling on Ideas and Business Research for Existing Business
Webinar Resources & Trinity Valley SBDC Training
The Trinity Valley SBDC has access to a wide range of information through resources such as the SBDCNet, SBA on-line, and various other on-line data bases. Through these resources, the SBDC can help you locate hard-to-find information vital to your business's success as well as gain invaluable knowledge on industry standards.