Business and/or personal credit score will affect a lender. Check out your credit score among the following bureaus:
Get a free annual credit report:
Under the FACT ACT amendments to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you are entitled to one free credit report from each of the three main reporting companies in a 12-month period. The credit reporting companies encourage consumers to exercise this right and contribute to a initiative. See www.ftc.gov/credit for additional information.
You are entitled to a free copy of your personal credit report at no charge if:
- Within the last 60 days, you have received an adverse action notice based on information from your credit report.
- You are unemployed and plan to seek employment within 60 days.
- You receive public welfare assistance.
- You have reason to believe your credit file is inaccurate due to fraud.
- You are a victim of identify theft and place a fraud alert in your file.